To make it easier for our customers, we put together a glamping package with all of the best features we recommend in a functional layout. See diagram for layout.
26' diameter, center height 16', 540 sqft.
This dome comes with:
- Standard Frame and heavy duty PVC cover
- removable panorama window (2 layers high) for light and airflow - opens from the top to be opened up partially
- reflective bubble wrap insulation
- inside pleather layer for added insulation and a high-end finish
- door frame attachment bars (to fit a standard 36x80" pre-hung door with 2x6 reinforced frame)
- 2 triangle vents with clear flap and removable mosquito screen for light and airflow
- Top Clear skylight with removable insulation cover
- Curtain track, sliders and heavy curtain
For permitting purposes, please select a frame size that corresponds to the snow load requirements for your area.
Please note that regulations require a safety factor of 4-6 times the maximum snow load you will ever experience, so if you are not planning to permit your dome, you will realistically be able to get a way with a much lighter frame size without running into any problems.
Light frame - 26mm/1" tubing is rated for 10 psf snow load and 30 mph/50 kmh Wind
Medium frame - 32mm/1 1/4" tubing is rated for 40 psf snow load and 90 mph/144 kmh Wind
Heavy Duty frame - 38mm/1 1/2" tubing is rated for 60 psf snow load and 125 mph/200 kmh Wind
Super Heavy Duty frame - 38mm/1 1/2" tubing with 2.5mm Wall thickness is rated for 90 psf snow load and 150 mph/240 kmh Wind