To simplify the equation, we've put together a glamping package with all the best features we most recommend in a functional and beautiful layout.
This Package Includes:
- Powder-coated steel frame dome with heavy-duty PVC cover
- Large zip-off panorama window
- Reflective bubble wrap insulation
- Decorative (& washable) interior Oxford fabric liner, for added insulation and a high-end finish
- Central pentagon skylight for 3V option, or small round skylight for 2V option due to higher panorama window
- Door frame attachment bars (bring your own standard 36x80" pre-hung door)
- 2 triangle vents with velcro flap for airflow
- Curtain track, sliders, and heavy curtain
- Cover tensioning system + mounting hardware
Center Height: 9.5' (3V dome) or 12' (2V dome)
Floor Area: 210sqft
We currently have both 2V and 3V 5m glamping packages available - the V refers to the hexagon/pentagon orientation of how each dome is constructed. 2V domes are slightly taller and slightly less rounded - see included diagrams for the varying shapes and heights, as well as for door and window placement!
The 4 Season Glamping Package is a predefined design and comes with all the features bulleted above.
If you require more specific customizations such as a hexagon awning, additional vents, opening glass windows, a star shape rather than panorama window, or alternate/additional window or door positions, your selection will become a Custom Dome at an increased price with added lead time - this is due to the design and factory customization necessary, as well as the fact that it needs to be created from scratch!
For permitting purposes, please select a frame size that corresponds to the snow load requirements for your area.
Please note that regulations require a safety factor of 4-6 times the maximum snow load you will ever experience, so if you are not planning to permit your dome, you will realistically be able to order a much lighter frame size without any problems.
Light frame - 26mm/1" tubing, rated for 80 psf snow load and 150 mph/240 kmh winds
Medium frame - 32mm/1 1/4" tubing, rated for 100 psf snow load and 175 mph/280 kmh winds
Our glamping packages are in-stock and ready to ship for most common sizes, frame weights, and colours!