To simplify the equation, we've put together a glamping package with all the best features we most recommend in a functional and beautiful layout.
This Package Includes:
- Powder-coated steel frame dome with heavy-duty PVC cover
- Large zip-off panorama window
- Reflective bubble wrap insulation
- Decorative (& washable) interior Oxford fabric liner, for added insulation and a high-end finish
- Central pentagon skylight for 3V option, or small round skylight for 2V option due to higher panorama window
- Door frame attachment bars (bring your own standard 36x80" pre-hung door)
- 2 triangle vents with velcro flap for airflow
- Curtain track, sliders, and heavy curtain
- Cover tensioning system + mounting hardware
Center Height: 9.5' (3V Dome) or 12' (2V Dome)
Floor Area: 210sqft
We currently have both 2V and 3V 5m glamping package Domes available, and you're welcome to check out our FAQ page for details about the V system and what the difference entails if you're curious. In short, 2V domes are slightly taller and slightly less rounded than 3V - see included diagrams for the varying shapes and heights, as well as for door and window placement. The photos shown are partially 2V Domes and partially 3V Domes, however to be clear the images of the art studio dome with the dark purple curtains and chandelier are 2V, and all the rest are 3V.
The 4 Season Glamping Package is a predefined design and comes with all the features bulleted above.
If you require more specific customizations such as a hexagon awning, additional vents, opening glass windows, a star shape rather than panorama window, or alternate/additional window or door positions, your selection will become a Custom Dome at an increased price with added lead time - this is due to the design and factory customization necessary, as well as the fact that it needs to be created from scratch!
For permitting purposes, please select a frame size that corresponds to the snow load requirements for your area.
Please note that regulations require a safety factor of 4-6 times the maximum snow load you will ever experience, so if you are not planning to permit your dome, you will realistically be able to order a much lighter frame size without any problems.
Light frame - 26mm/1" tubing, rated for 80 psf snow load and 150 mph/240 kmh winds
Medium frame - 32mm/1 1/4" tubing, rated for 100 psf snow load and 175 mph/280 kmh winds
Our glamping packages are in-stock and ready to ship for most common sizes, frame weights, and colours!